Monday 6 September 2010

Raw Food

I forgot to blog about this, because as a complete failure I lasted one day! I truly admire all Raw foodists because they take a massive interest in raw food and what it can do for you. But I love cooking and cooked food too much and one day was enough for me! I started my first day with a smoothie, which I usually do, but it all went down hill from there. I had a salad with my homemade hummus which was okay, but I usually have hot food for lunch and because my work place is freezing I really wanted some warm food. And by the time I got home, I was really missing it! For dinner I had raw courgette pasta which was okay, but nothing compared to what I usually eat. I pretty much already wanted to give up. So the next morning I went to a health food shop in buckingham and couldn't really afford anything I wanted so brought some raspberries from the super market instead. After eating them all I went for a run and started to feel really sick and decided I definitely wanted to stop and when I got home I ate a whole pizza! I do feel annoyed with myself that I couldn't even see it out for 5 days. But I think it would have been a miserable few days, as I just love food too much.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More