Monday 24 January 2011

Findus Crispy Pancakes

On a brief excursion to face book this week I stumbled on a status about cheesey Findus Crispy Pancakes and as soon as I saw it I wanted one. I can't remember the last time I had one or even how they taste (according to the status they're disgusting, but that didn't put me off) but it still gave me such a massive craving. During a trip to the super market last week I spent at least 10 minutes talking myself out of buying them, and a text from my friend reassured me that i'd made the right decision.


'They are bloody disgusting! Not in a Pot Noodle, should be vile but are actually amazing kind of way, but actually horrible'

Still, this week I gave in to that temptation (they were on offer, it was like fate) and they are now sitting in my freezer. When the time comes to eat them, I hope it's a lie and they taste as good as I am making myself believe. Also while googling them, I discovered that Findus brought out a gourment range in 2009 consisting of Lobster Thermidor, with shallots, bechamel sauce and parmesan, Moroccan Lamb Tagine, with cayenne pepper, apricots and sultanas, and Roasted Butternut Squash and Goats Cheese. I think it has now become my life's mission to find one of these flavors.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More