Monday 9 May 2011

Atomic Burger New Menu

It's been a while since I last went to Atomic Burger, but yesterday I finally got to go to try the new menu! Again there was loads of veggie stuff, and I found it really hard to choose what I wanted, but ultimately it had to be the Frito Bandito. Nacho's in a burger... The dream!

The new menu is awesome, super colourful and retro and as before vegetarians are well catered for with loads of different burger combinations. There was loads I wanted, making deciding very hard! And there's also the option of adding or taking away any topping so you can personalise your burger.

To drink I had a sugar puff milkshake and some popping candy (I couldn't resist) and as before it was delicious. The waitress told me to be careful when adding the fiz wiz, but did I listen? Of course not, I added it all at once and it exploded!

As for the burger, it really is the best veggie burger I've ever had. The toppings just make it better, this time I had the Frito Bandito which was nachos, melted cheese, soured cream, guacamole and salsa. I also had some jalapenos because I couldn't have nachos with out them! It was true indulgence, everything I love on top of a really nice burger! I had it with a side of sci fries, which are garlic and chili coated, just too good!

My boyfriend had a meaty Daisy Duke (american cheese, BBQ sauce and bacon) and again said it was the best burger he's ever had!

So if you haven't already been, check the menu out and get yourself down there!

2 comments:

Argh! This looks SO good! I've just had a browse at the menu and I want all of it! I'm demanding to Davey that we go soon!x

You definitely should! It's so good xx

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More