Saturday 7 May 2011

Green Macaroni and Cheese


I didn't blog about the Linda McCartney competition because of my utter devastation of not winning, but it's been a few moths now... I feel ready to talk about it. As I'm having a weekend of last suppers, I have to have my ultimate favourite meal, mac and cheese. After blogging about my favourite comfort food I submitted it to the competition without really thinking and was proper shocked when it made it into the final 10! Although I didn't get through to the final 3, I am still super proud! I want to make it tonight with some garlic bread and although it contains lots of vegetables I don't really think it's healthy eating, so I will be saying goodbye to it for the next two months!

Here's the recipe on the Linda McCartney website

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More