Thursday 1 March 2012

Vegan Nachos

If you've been reading my blog for a long time, then you'll remember that a year ago I took part in my second vegan week with my housemate Laura. This year I've been happily reminded to take part in one again that's happening in a few Lush stores. I've managed to convince 8 of the girls to go vegan too and have been put in charge of keeping 2 of them alive for the next week, so it should be fun with us all doing it together. It may be a bit late for me to be posting this, but why not get involved too, you could start tomorrow, in a weeks time or whenever you want. If you do fancy getting involved then this group will be a great resource over the next week and beyond for vegan recipes, advice etc.

So today was the first day of veganism, and I decided to make something that I genuinely can't live without... NACHOS! I had some awesome vegan nachos from The Gallery Cafe on Sunday so the thought was still fresh in my mind. I made them with the guacamole and salsa recipes from Tofuevos Rancheros post, refried beans, vegan cream cheese, jalapenos, spring onions and tortilla chips (of course) :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More