Monday 14 January 2013

#captureeuphoria Day 1

Last week Ben and Jerry's asked me if I wanted to get involved in their #captureeuphoria Instagram competition. Am I going to say no to anything involving Ben and Jerry's? Hell no! So for the next week I'll be posting a picture each day which shows my euphoria for the day. Most of my life and euphoric moments involve food, but I'm looking forward to posting a bit more about other things in my life as well. The best part is you can get involved too, check out the website http://captureeuphoria.benjerry.com/ or the Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/benjerryuk for more information.

To start this off, I had to go for something good. So what better than my favourite burger restaurant, Atomic Burger! I ask Mr Hef if we can do a lot of things, mainly things I know he will say no to, such as 'Can we go all the way to Brighton to go to a restaurant? Can we go to London to see the dinosaurs? (he actually said yes to that in the end) Can we go and stay in a tree house?' (I really want to stay in a treehouse). I must ask to go to Atomic Burger on a regular basis now, because it's been nearly a year since our last visit, but this time when I asked he said yes! I've been excited ever since. So this is my first #captureeuphoria moment, because there really is nothing quite as euphoric as that first bite of an Atomic Burger. I had a veggie Big Kahuna, which had swiss cheese, pineapple and teriyaki sauce on top, with a side of sci fries (triple fried, chili and garlic coated fries, mmmmmm). All washed down with a sugar puffs milkshake (which was topped with fizz whizz, of course).


2 comments:

I LOVEEEEEEEEEE Atomic Burger! Do you live near Oxford Heather? I live about 25 minutes away and would eat at A.B every day if I could!

I live in Milton Keynes, so kind of close. Probably a good thing as I would also eat at Atomic Burger every day if I could as well! It's so yummy :D

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More